5 Sights To See When Walking Around Cardiff BayTuesday July 08, 2014
The walk around Cardiff Bay starts and ends at the Wales Millennium Centre and takes around 1 1/2 hours. So, what are the five sights to see?
- Walk away from the Millennium Centre, past Techniquest and onto the bridge (A4232). From here the views both towards Cardiff (where you can see the Millennium Stadium) and Penarth are breathtaking. Get the camera out;
- After dropping down and under the bridge, you follow the path along past Cardiff International White Water Centre until you reach a footbridge. From here you can see the small and large boats moored on the river;
- Head towards Penarth and the barrage, taking the path back towards Cardiff Bay and gaze across the water. In the summer, the water is full of boats and activity;
- Around half way along the path is a small exhibition about Captain Scott and two huge sails. Prefect photo opportunity;
- Walk on past the Doctor Who Experience and back to Cardiff Bay. Now it is time to gaze at the wonderful Wales Millennium Centre. And don't forget to get a few photos!
Photographs of all the above sights and more can be seen by clicking below:
The Wales Millennium Centre
« Back to Blog